iR2622(2 CD-ROM BAY 2.5-3.5” SSD / HDD Internal RAID Storage)
The cost effective RAID storage
Enterprises nominated Professionals appointed
iR2622 is an internal (6Gbps) RAID module designed in 2 of 5.25” CD-Rom bay to satisfy the demands of SMB and industrial computing environment. With LCD tents leaving you to easily grasp HDD status.
iR2622 accommodates 2 of 2.5”-3.5 ” SATA III hard drive and offering both RAID 0 and RAID 1 functions . Uses the RAID 0 function to integrate the capacity of two hard drives and to enhance both read & write performance. On the other hand, uses RAID 1 function for data redundancy by mirroring data among both hard drives to prevent the event of a hard drive failure causes system shutdown.
Equipped with clear readable LCD display and LED indicators for system monitoring during operation so users can easily grasp the status of the system at all times. Moreover, it comes with visual and audio alarms whenever failure occurs.
Removable Tray with Lock
If drive replacement becomes necessary, the iR2622 is modular designed for effortless removal and install of drives. It’s also protected by a locking mechanism to secre the drive into place.
iR2622 is equipped with an 6cm fan located at the rear and comes with the SMART fan functionality where the fan spins at 70% speed when under 54℃ and full speed when reaching above 56℃.
Included software monitoring program to easily view hard disk status
In the iR2622, in addition to the back light screen that can display the module status, for Windows users, a software RAIDGuide Manager monitoring program is also provided. It allows users to understand the RAID module and hard disk status more directly through the monitoring program. Even better, after setting the monitoring program, it will take the initiative to send letters to users when the hard disk fails. This instant notification allows users to be aware of the situation as soon as possible to remedy the situation faster.
Digital Video Surveillance
Let The DVR, NVR Device To Install and Use The iR2622 Easily.
Take advantage of the durable HDD disk to install your DVR, NVR operating system and use two hard disks with the big capacity and RAID 1 to protect the long-term data. You can even use the iR2622’s hot swapping feature to extract the 2.5”-3.5” hard disk periodically and to save it in the data center, then to put in a new hard disk so the iR2622 can continuously perform instant backup.
Maintain Automation Equipment System
Use RAID 1 To Maintain Stable Operation Of Automation Equipment.
The advantage of automation equipment is in its production efficiency. In high-speed production processes, the matter worried most is system failure. System failure will cause a shut down of an automated production line. Production loss during these shutdowns is far greater than business owners can image. By using the iR2622 RAID 1 module, you can protect automation systems long-term operation and do not have to worry about halts in automated production equipment due to hard disk damage. This is the most cost-effective equipment choice. From small-scale CNC machining to large-scale semiconductor manufacturing processes, the RAID 1 module is recommended to protect the long-term operation of systems and achieve high production efficiency.
iR2622 Product View
|Interfaces||SATA III 6Gbps Connector (7Pin)|
|Compatible Drives||2x 2.5”-3.5” SATA III HDD/SSD|
|Raid Level||RAID 0 / RAID 1|
|System Monitoring||Fan Failure / Overheat|
|Operating System||Windows, Linux|
|GUI (Windows Only)|
|Cooling System||6 cm Low noise fan|
|* Line voltage: 12V + 5V DC
* Operating temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
* Storage temperature: -4° to 116° F (-20° to 47° C)
* Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Dimension & Weight||146(W)x 85(H) x 202(L) mm Weight: 1.48 kg
|Product Code||EAN : 4711132862188 UPC : 884826500001|
|Carton||8 pcs per carton|
|Package Accessories||*SATA Cable
*Accessory Kit-for Tray
*Accessory Kit-for Case
*Quick installation guide
- RAID 0 mode: Speed mode, the data is divided, and stored of dispersing on each hard disk at the same time, large volume storage with high speed throughput but without data protection feature.
- RAID 1 mode: Mirror mode, the data will be stored in each HDD at the same time, so the capacity will only be half of its total capacity but it’s with an excellent data protection feature.
I. Step 1. Please turn off the iR2622,
II. Step 2. Please select the RAID mode with the jumper located at the back panel. (there are three pins at the back panel for RAID mode selection)
- RAID 0 mode by setting the jumper on the bottom of the two pins;
- RAID 1 mode by setting the jumper on the top of the two pins.
III. Step 3. Please turn on the iR2622, the LCM will show the RAID mode you have set.
- Note: When you change the RAID mode, the data will be erased, please save your data before changing RAID mode.
1. Please examine if the length of the connection cables, SATA cable that connect the drives to the computer system is too long and whether the specification these cables complies with the requirements.
2. If both the lengths and specification of the cables are checked out ok, please turn off iR2622 and remove the hard drive from iR2622. Test the hard drive directly with the computer system since it might be the bad sectors in the hard drive that are causing the longer than normal system down time.
2. Please check whether the SATA Cable connection cables are properly connected to the computer system and whether SATA drives are functioning normally.
3. If everything is functioning properly but the user still can not start the computer system, then the problem might be the system incompatibility. If such incompatibility takes place, please contact our technical support department.
|Product Name||Brand||HD Type||HD Category||Model Number||Capacity||Note|
|iR2622||Samsung||2.5" SSD||850 Pro||128GB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf (NAS)||ST10000VN0004||10TB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf Pro (NAS)||ST10000NE0008||10TB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf (NAS)||ST12000VN0007||12TB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf (NAS)||ST10000VN0008||10TB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf Pro (NAS)||ST10000NE0004||10TB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf Pro (NAS)||ST14000NE0008||14TB|
|iR2622||WD||3.5" HDD||AV-GP VelociRaptor||WD4000F9YZ||4TB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf Pro (NAS)||ST8000NE001||8TB|
|iR2622||Seagate||3.5" HDD||IronWolf (NAS)||ST8000VN004||8TB|
|iR2622||Innodisk||2.5" SSD||2.5" SATA SSD 3MG2-P||128GB|
|iR2622||Toshiba||3.5" HDD||MN06ACA10T||10TB||require special firmware|
|iR2622||Toshiba||3.5" HDD||HDWG11AAZSTA||10TB||require special firmware|
|iR2622||Toshiba||3.5" HDD||HDWQ140AZSTA||4TB||require special firmware|
|iR2622||Toshiba||3.5" HDD||HDWN180AZSTA||8TB||require special firmware|